It was obvious that this was a treadle machine. It did not have a motor mount screw hole. Singer made an attachment that made "electrifying" an older machine possible.
The screw on adapter includes the light mount.
Even though this was an upgrade to the 1907 machine, I still needed to rewire everything.
This adapter could also be used to mount a handwheel.
I finally found a bobbin tire that would fit the oversize winder wheel, but it was too thick.
I spent some time with the belt sander which makes it look like a racing tire and now it works perfect. The distance from the tire to the hand wheel is not adjustable on this model bobbin winder.
My first sew test and a small amount of tension adjustment produced some acceptable stitches for any machine, not to mention one that is 105 years old.